Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lit(t)er-a-cher

Just accept it
Just accept it
Just fucking shut up and accept it
We know better than you
Your "opinions" just don't matter
Our knowledge is the TRUTH
So just shut your mindless chatter

***

Klaudine

I kannot take this anymore
Your lessons are all such a bore
The students sleep
Your talk is cheap
I want to smash you on the floor

"Oh-k!" you kry
Spit in your eye!
You kommand no respect
Not surprising, please reflect

Ironic, ain't it? How you stifle
Kreativity - And still you waffle
Twenty long years - I scorn at that dirt
Such a long time, incompetency undetected
Whatever, heck
You're white, not black
So stop trying to be what you're not
It fucking annoys so stop that rot
I hope you're glad you've finally something that resembles that blot

***

Just accept it
Just accept it
Just bloody fucking accept it
You're stupid and you're dumb
We know much more than you
So zip that big fat mouth of yours
We'll talk and you accrue

***

Lady Katherine

It's quite ironic
When you teach
You just don't follow
Whatever you preach

You yell and shout
Think that'll get you somewhere?
You misunderstand
Now no one would care

You love condemning
It's clear in your tone
Especially condescending
I thought you would have grown

So many books you've read
So many you've analyzed
But what's the point of all of that
If you don't actualize?

Realize, I beg
The way you're treating people
Or you'll be the old hag
Spinstering every wrinkle

***

You know what?
I won't
I will not just accept it
If you both think you're so all that
Then let me ask you why
I don't care if it's been twenty years
Or ten-and-thirty-five
You shout with glee at 58
When others have gotten more
You smirk and condescend because
You've beaten your own score
Open up your eyes! That's just not all
It cannot be our fault
The quality of all your teachings
Must be the the only vault

- End -

Of course, when I come home, dear Dad and Mum, I want to be treated with the greatest sarcasm. When I come home tired, annoyed, and about to blow my brains out, I really enjoy hearing the both of you express your love through your ironic words. Don't worry, whether Hendon accepts me or not, I should be out of your sight in less than a year. Hope you'll enjoy life then. Without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home