Monday, July 7, 2008

Mmhmm, mmhmm.

I get it.

Totally get it.

You made me gain it, and guess what? Irony of ironies! You're making me lose it!

I just love that, don't you? Yeah...

Perfect timing, furthermore. Really. You really picked the best time ever to edify my mind with the most glorious words in the world. I couldn't thank you more.

Drip, drip, drip....

Not to mention the superb analysis of me, through messaging and through phone calls, and through this blog. It clearly shows you really, really understand what I'm all about and what I'm going through.

And I know I'm just really being what I said I wouldn't be, but guess what? I'm so different from what I used to be, that I don't care now! Really! I don't fucking care.

Drip-drip, drip-drip, drip-drip...

Oh yeah, I cannot forget the wonderful speech you endowed on me, cos it really made my bad day a real good one, especially when it was just starting to get worse, although how that could have happened really escapes me.

Ooh, ooh, not forgetting that special thing you said about me that made me feel all tingly inside and really caused me to be so very happy, and that really filled me with such love.

Mm. And I've never bent over as much as I have in my life over a person. A fucking person. Who's not even God. No one is indispensable.

Drip-drip-drip, drip-drip-drip, drip-drip-drip...

Yeah... I think the picture's getting clearer for everyone now. Such a joy for that! Awesomeness! With this great start to this week, I am so damn sure that this week will be excellent!

Yup. Oh, before I forget. I won't ever do what you told me to, yeah? Ever. And if you want to judge my perfect manners and behaviour based on this post, please. Join the club.

Uh-huh. And I'm just totally reaching where I want to be now.

And my mood now? Clearly, it's not too tough to see? I'm fucking rapturous!

Thank you, and please, have a good day. Or night. Or whatever.

One request before I go. Please. Hate me.

"Why don't you like me without making me try? Why don't you like me, Why don't you like me, why don't you walk out the door?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home