Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And so starts the brand-new term. Which is not in any way very appealing to my senses right now.

My mind's all muddled up and I don't know why I feel like that.

Mind-battle!!!

"Take no prisoners!!" they yelled, as they stampeded through the fields and charged towards the castle.

"They're coming! Hold up!"

The first defenders burst out of the castle with pride all over their faces. After all, they had faced this enemy before, and who was to say it was going to be any different from the first?

Back at the castle, the captain raised his arm. "Send out the next line!"

"The first defenders lost???"
"No way!"
"Must be a mistake!"

The rumors spread throughout the castle with hypotheses on why they had lost, as the second line of defenders flew out of the castle.

My mind can't even write a proper story. Amateurish try.

I'm too hard on myself sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home