Sunday, May 20, 2007

Stop the world?

"Stop the world! I want to get back on!"

I read that in a book, but I forgot what it was called. "The Iceberg And Its Shadow", or something like that.

I feel differently, actually.

It's more "Stop the world, I want to get off" than anything.

I dunno.

There was an attempt for remedy. It went well, in a way. My heart still isn't at peace, however.

"The world is a nice place if you can get out of it once in a while."

Bill Watterson got it right once again.

It's all in God's hands now.

I really should stop having such depressing posts. That used to be my qualifying factor, to myself: Not having any of such posts. They seem to be increasing, ironically.

Irony. My favourite word.

I'm being random here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home