Thursday, November 8, 2007

So I'm here blogging at Rachel's house.

And it's currently 4.30 in the morning. And I feel so awake. Not being sarcastic here.

Rachel just put on Fantastic 4. Since most of us hasn't watched it before. Apart from Emmanuel, who's just decided to sleep. On the recliner. With his blanket.

I don't know whether I should go to school later. In a few more hours. Since I'll probably be really tired and have really erratic mood swings as a result... Either really too high or too pissed. Blah.

Sheng Kai's stumbling everywhere now. I think he's drunk. Of course that's just my opinion, since he keeps trying to convince me otherwise.

So the show just started. And I'm trying to multi-task here but it's not really working.

The class bbq was relatively fun... Good to see Zhi Wei and Kenneth again. But most of the time was spent playing cards. Which is quite boring.

And this post's getting boring as well. So I'll just sign off now since I'm too distracted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home